Terms and Conditions
UPPER CORRIEMOILLIE, CORRIEMOILLIE LODGE, GARVE
CONDITIONS OF LET.
1. The period of let shall be from 4.00 pm on the Saturday of arrival
until 10.00 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
2. Holiday cancellation is NOT included in the rental and should the
hirer have to cancel the booking a refund will ONLY BE MADE if the
Owners are able to re-let the accommodation for the period concerned.
If successful the Owners will refund the deposit and balance, if
already paid, less a 50.00 GBP re-booking fee.
3. The contract confers on the hirer the right to occupy the
accommodation for a holiday only and terms of section 12 ( schedule 4,
paragraph 8 ) of the housing ( Scotland ) Act 1988 is not an 'assured
4. The hirer must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the
holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party. Assignees and
sub-tenants are prohibited. No more than 6 people may stay at the
5. A 50% deposit must be paid within 24 hours of the online booking
request being made. The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the
holiday WITHOUT REMINDER FROM THE OWNERS, or at the same time as the
deposit is paid if the start of the holiday is within 6 weeks of the
booking request date. The Owners reserve the right to declare the
contract void, the deposit forfeit and to re-let the accommodation
should the balance not have been received within the time limit.
6. The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the
property and its contents, including the security of the property. The
hirer will report any damages , losses or breakages as soon as they
occur. The Owners reserve the right to charge for repairs, losses or
replacements necessitated by the negligent act or omission of any of
the hirer's party, guests or invitees. If necessary, this may include
an administration charge.
7. The hirer undertakes to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. The
Owners reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the
property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
8. A house-maid's deposit of 150 GBP will be payable on arrival and
refunded in full at the end of the let should terms 6 & 7 above be
fully adhered to.
9. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere within the property.
10. The hirers' party will conduct themselves in such a fashion as to
cause no undue noise, annoyance or disturbance to the owner / occupiers.
11. The description of the property is as accurate as possible but
cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. The
Owners reserve the right to alter or improve any of the subjects
12. Should the Owners have to cancel the holiday for any reason, every
effort will be made to find suitable, alternative accommodation. If
this is not possible, an immediate refund will be made of all monies
paid by the hirer to the Owners for the accommodation booked. No
further financial claims against the Owners will be considered.
13. As far as the law allows, the Owners take no responsibility for
loss, damage or injury to the hirer or any of the party as a
consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon.
14. The hirer will indemnify the Owners or their agents against loss,
damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of
any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of the hirer
or any member of the hirer's party.
15. The Owners or their agents whomsoever reserve the right to enter
the property at any reasonable time.
16. Every effort has been made to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable
occupation. If, however, there is any cause for complaint, the Owners
are anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. It
is essential that the hirer contact the proprietors or a member of
their staff so that any complaints can be speedily resolved.
personal information. On submitting your completed booking form an
automated email containing your personal and booking request
information is sent both to email@example.com for processing and
to yourself for confirmation.
We may store your personal information on our own computer in a format
other than this email, however we will use the information solely for
the purpose of processing your booking and will not share or sell it
to any third parties.